Using the PhysioMem PM 100, a patient suffering from intermittent cardiac arrhythmias can record a 2-lead, 40 second ECG anytime and anywhere. Either at regular intervals or if the patient experiences cardiac related symptoms, he or she simply presses the four electrodes embedded at the back of the device firmly onto the chest and presses the start button. Once the recording has finished, it is automatically transferred via ReSTA to the attending physician as a pdf mail file for evaluation.
Telemedic - Products
- cardiology devices
- PM 100
- 1-button technology for easy operation
- Integrated GSM module for mobile ECG transmission
- 2-lead ECG via 4 electrodes on the back of the unit
- Inductive charging of the integrated battery
- Protection against dust and fluid ingress
- No Special Requirements.